"Thank you for
your dynamic presentation. We received so many positive responses
that it was impossible to keep up with all of them. Hope to
hear you speak again in the near future!"
H.J. Heinz Company
Strategies for Stress-Less Productivity
Are you working 60-80 hours a week? Would you like to learn how to be more productive at work so you can achieve the same results in less time? The reality is that the way we’re working isn’t working.
Only 20 percent of us– 1 out of every five – are fully engaged at work. Forty percent are actively disengaged. And according to the US Bureau of Labor, stress costs US business more than $400 billion annually. Employers who ignore stress will take a hit in higher costs and lower productivity.
More than half of all workers are experiencing high levels of stress at work--and it's having a substantial impact on attendance and productivity.
- 40 percent of respondents said that they lose 1 hour or more per day in productivity due to stress
- 48 percent come to work 1 to 4 days per year when too stressed to be effective and an additional 25 percent come to work too stressed to be effective 5 or more days per year
- 47 percent miss work 1 or 2 days per year due to stress and an additional 33 percent miss 3 to 6 days per year
From The Stress Zone to the Productivity Zone
The Stress Zone is especially prevalent in difficult economic times. The high cost of residing in the Stress Zone is that we become less effective.To maximize the use of our time and energy we have to learn how to shift from the Stress Zone into the Productivity Zone.
This program will teach participants practical strategies employees can apply to immediately improve their work performance, boost their Value as an individual contributor and teammate, increase resiliency and job satisfaction and find a healthier work-life balance. By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of planning and energy management
- Prioritize their daily tasks when everything seems urgent
- Harness the power of intermittent renewal to increase productivity, resiliency and engagement
- Recover at least one hour per day to devote to critical high-level tasks
- Take control of technology to maximize productivity
Consider the impact of recovering lost productivity. 30 Days helps people recover at least 60 minutes of productivity per day, currently lost to inefficient work habits. That translates to a big ROI for your company:
|At Annual Salary Level
||Annual ROI for one Employee
||ROI per 1,000 Employees
Discover the secret of being Focused, Productive, and Resilient.
There is NO better investment that you can make than in yourself or your employees! Especially when it allows you to reduce stress and gain control of your Time and Energy.
The following topic is available in 60-minute, 90-minute, and half-day formats.