“You know about personal trainers for your body - professional coaching is like having a personal trainer for your life and your career. Through coaching you will learn how to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.”
-- Stephanie Marston, MFT
Successful leaders, like great athletes and performers, may start out with the right stuff (intelligence, ability, passion, etc.), but they need a coach for direction, guidance, and support through the enormous challenges of their careers.
In today’s business world, competence in the ability to communicate, collaborate, motivate, engage and problem-solve, are qualities that have become as important to career success as knowing the technical side of doing a job. Regardless of your industry or your position in your organization, our customized programs teach clients how to obtain a clear vision of what is needed to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
Each meeting is customized to fulfill the client’s unique objectives and needs. Professional Coaching will help you to assess what is working in your life and career, what may be holding you back from reaching your leadership potential and will provide you with practical tools to handle current business challenges and opportunities.
Through Professional Coaching clients will learn how to:
- Improve interpersonal communication
- Master a new role
- Use strategic thinking/visioning
- Increase productivity/time management
- Supervise others for greater engagement and retention
- Build and leverage networks of influence
- Create visibility in the workplace
- Enhance their negotiation skills
- Delegate tasks and empower their management team
- Achieve better work-life integration
- Increase collaboration/team building
- Successfully navigate office politics
- Leverage strengths to achieve new levels of success
Our approach is to help you to “accelerate your success” no matter how you define it. Coaching is convenient and one of the best investments you’ll ever make—an investment in yourself and creating greater success at work and fulfillment at home.
Coaching is a Close as Your Telephone. Virtual coaching packages range from one day to six months.
For more information on Professional Coaching or to schedule a complimentary 30-minute session, please email, email@example.com
or call: 505-989-7596